International Purchasing Position
PMG Shipyard in Rayong, the largest privately owned leisure yacht yard in South East Asia, is looking for an individual to be responsible for our overseas purchasing department.
- Selecting the equipment to be ordered abroad with the responsible department manager of the shipyard.
- Contacting the BOI and the shipping department to deliver the goods to the shipyard.
- Contacting the warehouse to ensure that the items are well registered in the inventory.
- Pleasant personality, able to work in a small administrative team.
- Very good command of written and spoken English, as all communications and product descriptions are at least in English
- Very good knowledge of Word, Excel and computer skills in general
- be accurate and precise
- be well organised
- be curious about everything that could one day be useful for the shipyard.
Thai or Foreigner
Monday to Friday and Inventories Days when requested.
Time 8 am to 6.30 pm Lunch break 1 hour
Past experience in Hotels, Hospital, Yachting , General supplies and Purchasing will be an advantage
The Candidate will be trained during few months by the current person in charge of the Oversea Purchasing as this person has been promoted to an other position
Video of PMG: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC9uZbiE6ZQ
Candidates Must send their CV with a recent picture to the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org attention Philippe Guenat General Manager