The Website and Resources are provided as a means of communicating with our members who have registered and created a user account ("Registered Users") and to facilitate communication and business relationships between our members and to provide information and content that may be of interest to our members, friends and other interested parties. Information and other resources on the Website are for general information purposes only and do not constitute financial, accounting, legal or other professional advice.
Use of Website
- While you can visit this website at any time, certain parts of this website and resources are restricted for access and use by our registered users only ("Restricted Content").
- If you are a member of STCC, you may be required to provide registration information about yourself (such as identification, contact information, etc.) and may be required to agree to additional terms and conditions in order to create a user account. You represent and warrant that all information you provide is true, accurate, correct and current.
- You are fully responsible for all activities that occur using your username and password, whether actually or expressly authorised by you, including the transmission, posting or otherwise making available of any text, files, links, graphics, illustrations, artwork, logos, trademarks, software, photographs, videos, sounds, music or other information or materials. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage caused by disclosure of your password to any third party or unauthorised access to your personal information. You further agree to notify STCC immediately of any unauthorised use of your account.
- Please note that STCC may disclose your registration information or other user account information if required to do so by law, legal process or court order. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be referred to the appropriate law enforcement authorities.
- You acknowledge and agree that you will not at any time:
- (if applicable) allow any other person to use your account to access Restricted Content or grant any third party a right to access and use Restricted Content; or
- use the Site or Resources for any unlawful or prohibited activity or for any illegal purpose; or
- Use the Website or Resources in any way that interferes with its availability to other registered users, or do anything that interferes with the operational performance of the Website; or
- modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, scrape, link to, transfer, sell or in any way exploit any content, information, software, products, images or services obtained from the Website; or
- impersonate any person or entity, including any employee or agent of STCC.
Posting or submission of materials and other content on the Website
- We may make available on our Website various open communication tools that allow you and other registered users to submit, post, transmit and/or exchange information, ideas, opinions, photos, images, videos, creative works or other information, messages, transmissions or materials to the Website or other registered users. You understand that we generally do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our Website, you are personally responsible for using these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By uploading, posting, sharing or distributing information or otherwise using said open communication tools, you represent, warrant and covenant that such information:
- is not illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, obscene, indecent, does not contain any type of suggestive, inappropriate, offensive or explicit language and does not have the effect of harassing, threatening, embarrassing or causing distress or discomfort to any other user or third party;
- does not and will not infringe any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any party;
- is not harmful to any third party and does not constitute or encourage conduct that could be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law;
- does not contain unauthorised or unsolicited advertising; and
- does not contain viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted files or other similar computer programs that may interfere with the operating performance of another computer.
- You agree that any content, communications or materials of any kind posted by you on our website may be used and placed by us, in whole or in part, at our sole discretion, for marketing and promotional purposes on social media platforms, newsletters, special promotions, apps or other channels owned, hosted, used or controlled by us and our business partners.
- When you post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you will be deemed to grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such content throughout the world in any media, including on the Website and in promotional materials and publications, and as we deem appropriate in our discretion. You are deemed to grant us the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to deny any user access to this website or any portion thereof without prior notice.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- This website may contain information and content provided by third parties. While every effort has been made to make this website and the resources as complete and accurate as possible, we do not warrant the accuracy, correctness or completeness of any data or information contained on the website, including that provided or supplied by third parties and other users. Accordingly, we are not responsible for any errors (including obvious and typographical errors), inaccurate, misleading or untrue information provided by third parties or other users. The respective third parties providing or supplying such information shall at all times remain responsible for the accuracy, completeness and correctness of such information and materials displayed on our website. You should evaluate the accuracy or completeness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through the Site on your own. In no event will STCC be liable for any loss or damage arising from your reliance on any information obtained through the Website.
- Nothing on the Website constitutes or should be deemed to constitute a recommendation or endorsement by any user or third party. Opinions, advice or other statements on the Website are the opinions, advice and statements of the relevant information provider or user. STCC does not endorse and is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any such opinions, advice or statements made on the Website by any party other than an authorised STCC representative. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.
- You acknowledge that your use of our website is at your own risk and discretion. All materials, information, products, services, software and other content contained on this website or obtained from any linked website are provided "as is" and "as available" without warranties or conditions of any kind (including but not limited to the implied warranties or conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, security or accuracy), either express or implied. In particular, we make no representations or warranties that:
o use of the Website or the Resources will meet your needs or requirements;
o access to the Website or the Resources will be uninterrupted (whether due to temporary and/or partial failure, repair, upgrade or maintenance of our Website or otherwise), timely, secure or error-free;
o the information obtained through the use of the Website is accurate, complete or reliable;
o any information, data, content, software or other material accessible through the Website is free of bugs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful components; or
o any defects in the operation or functionality of the Website are repaired or corrected.
- You assume all risk and responsibility for your use of the Website and the Resources, including any submission of personal information. In addition, you understand and agree that any Content you download or otherwise obtain through the Website or use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other equipment or loss of data that may result from downloading such Content.
- We may remove, change or discontinue the Website, including any features or services of the Website and the information or content contained therein, at any time with or without notice to you and we will not be liable to you or any third party in any way.
Exclusion and limitation of liability
- We shall not be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, including those based on contract, tort (including negligence), whether actual, incidental, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive or consequential (including lost profits or other special damages) arising out of or in any way connected with the following:
- your access to or use of the Website or the Resources;
- the transmission of personal data or unauthorised access to your personal data;
- any technical failure, unavailability of the Website to you in whole or in part, or any failure or delay in any way connected with the use of the Website, due to the global computer network, ancillary equipment or technology, or any other circumstances; and
- any unauthorised access, alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, any breach of security of the Website via the global computer network.
- We and/or the respective third party information providers are the exclusive owners of all right, title and interest in and to all intellectual property relating to the Website and Resources, including but not limited to text, graphics, website names, code, images and logos. All materials on this website are the property of STCC.
- You may store, print and display the content provided solely for your own personal, non-commercial use. However, you may not publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce any content or copy of the content provided to you or appearing on this website in any format, nor may you use any such content in connection with your personal website, blog, social network or other online resource, or any business or commercial enterprise without STCC's prior written permission
Advertisements and third-party links
- Any third party wishing to establish links to this website should notify us in advance of their intention to do so and must ensure that such links are not likely to damage or exploit our reputation and that such links are not established in a way that suggests any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
By creating an account or becoming a member of the STCC, you agree that we may send you our newsletters, updates and other marketing material. If you do not wish to receive the above materials, please inform us (by email to the following address: email@example.com) and we will remove your email address from our mailing lists. Unsubscribing from our mailing list will result in you not being able to receive the above marketing material.
By visiting, using and accessing this website, you agree that the laws of Thailand, without regard to its conflict of laws principles, will govern our relationship and any disputes of any kind that may arise. You expressly submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Thailand.
By using this website, you hereby waive all claims, past, present and future, against the owners, editors, contributors, administrators, officers and employees of STCC.